This will display a whole bunch of error messages that make it look like the user has done something horribly wrong.
1) Open MS Word
2) Press Tools-Macros-Visual Basic Editor
3) On the window on the left, select "Normal"
4) In the new window, press Insert-Module
5) In the new window type the following:
Dim Count As Integer
For Count = 0 To 10000
MsgBox "ERROR: DE00012003" & vbCrLf & "Failure of Drive C:\", vbCritical, "ERROR"
The lines :
MsgBox "ERROR: DE 00012003" & vbCrLf & "Failure of Drive C:\", vbCritical, "ERROR"
should all be on one line in the new module, not 3
6) Save click save.
7) Exit word. If it prompts you to save Normal, or anything like that, click yes
8)Remember to do this on your friends computer.
9)Laugh whenever he opens word, and advise him to go to the Tech Administrator.