You know you work in Corporate America in the 90's if... 1. You sat at the same desk for 4 years and worked for three different companies
2. Your company welcome sign is attached with Velcro
3. Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket
4. Your company logo on your badge is applied with stick-um
5. It's dark when you drive to and from work
6. When someone asks about what you do for a living, you lie
7. You learn about your layoff on CNN
8. You see a good looking person and know it is a visitor
9. You're already late on the assignment you just got
10. Your boss' favorite lines are "when you get a few minutes" or "when you're freed up"
11. Vacation is something you rollover to next year, or you try to use up three weeks between Christmas and New Years because otherwise you will lose it, or you get a check for it every January
12. Your relatives and family describe your job as "works with computers"
13. You only have makeup for fluorescent lighting
14. You read this entire list and understood it.
15. Your biggest loss from a system crash is that you lose your best jokes