Do you like Smart Ass Words? Try out TurdWords.com
You are here:
Mail List :
HTML Mail List Advertising
HTML Mail List Advertising
HTML Mail List advertising is effective because our subscribers have each
individually requested the mailing list they receive. Our opt-in mailing list advertising can
pull as much as ten times better than traditional banner advertising.
We include no
more than three html advertisements throughout the body of our mailing list. Plus, your ad will
appear as part of the newsletter archive on our Web
site - which stays online indefinitely. All members of the list are knowledgeable,
cutting-edge, and industry savvy individuals who want to hear from us - and they're the
perfect market for your advertising message.
Like all forms of
advertising, there are no guarantees that your campaign will be effective. View our html ad tips
below to optimize your ad for premium results. When you
are ready to advertise, contact us and we will
discuss your ad campaign.
HTML Mail List
advertisements are 468x60 in size, they must be in GIF89A format and under 16k in size.
These ads can be animated if you stay within the constraints listed above.
As with any
advertising campaign it can be tailored to meet your needs. Here at ComputerPranks.com we are
very motivated to make your campaign as successful as possible, please
contact us and we will
specialize your advertising campaign.
HTML Ad Tips
- Identify clearly what you’re promoting and what the viewer should expect on the click-through page.
- People respond to humor, and a message that puts a smile on our viewer's face gets attention. Banners with witty or clever tag lines tend to get high click rates.
- Banners promoting products or services that have mass appeal tend to deliver lots of clicks.
- Test your banner to make sure it conforms to the 5-foot guideline (with a 15-inch, 800x600 pixel monitor, should be able to read your banner from at least 5 feet away).
- Typefaces vary greatly in legibility. Generally, avoid type that is greatly condensed.
- Choose a font and background color combination that is easy on the eyes, easy to read, and pops out at the viewer. Numerous combinations of fonts, colors, and sizes work well to make highly visible, attractive banners.
- The smaller the file size of the banner, the faster it will download, increasing the likelihood that a viewer actually see it.
- Animation is the most important banner attribute. Static banners do little to grab our viewer’s attention. If our viewer is concentrating on our page content, your banner must be able to divert his attention.
- Banners should stand out relative to the background color and the content of the site. 3-D elements, textures, and bright, contrasting colors increase visibility.